ORLANDO, Fla – The Taste of EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival at Walt Disney World is now underway.
The event has more than 20 outdoor kitchens that will be cooking up garden-fresh delights across World Showcase.
Along with the foods, drinks, live music and merchandise, Disney said the festival has nearly 100 individual topiaries that are blooming across the park. Some of the floral sculptures include Disney characters like Mickey, Donald, Remy, Anna and Elsa, Figment and many others.
Officials are also bringing back Spike the honeybee for guests to participate in the all-new springtime scavenger hunt, Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration. Beginning on March 19, guests can purchase a map and participate in the egg-stravaganza scavenger hunt.
The festival also has 20 different garden areas for guests to explore including the English Tea Garden, Growing the Future and the Goodness Garden Butterfly House.
Some of the food on the menu include:
- EPCOT Sunshine Griddle, offering avocado toast, shrimp and grits, corned beef brisket hash and more.
- EPCOT Farmers Feast, featuring spring onion soup, duck confit and more.
- The lavender honey mustard-marinated chicken flatbread at The Honey Bee-stro.
- Impossible sausage and kale soup at Trowel & Trellis.
- Lemon-orange smoothie in a new Orange Bird sipper cup at The Citrus Blossom
- Bayou cocktail at Magnolia Terrace
- Maple popcorn shake at Northern Bloom
Click here to see the whole menu of food offerings.
Festival merchandise includes apparel, headwear and drinkware featuring characters like Orange Bird, Spike the Bee, Minnie Mouse and Figment.
The festival is modified just like other events that have taken place at the theme park amid the coronavirus pandemic. Last year’s flower and garden festival was cut short as Walt Disney World closed on March 15 out of an abundance of caution for its employees and guests. Walt Disney World later reopened to guests in July.
The Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival is free with park admission and will run through July 5.
Use the form below to sign up for the ClickOrlando.com In the Loop: Theme Park Scoops newsletter, sent every Friday morning.