BAY LAKE, Fla. – Get ready to unwrap the magic of the holiday season as Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is preparing to return to Magic Kingdom.
Beginning Nov. 9, the separately ticketed event allows guests to experience festive dance parties, character greetings, nighttime spectaculars and the special holiday-themed parade “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade.” In addition to the festive fun around the park, guests can also look forward to enjoying new thrills including TRON Lightcycle / Run.
This year’s event is ushering in a sleigh full of delicious new treats for guests to try.
On Tuesday, Walt Disney World shared a list of food and drink locations on its blog.
Find every episode of Florida Foodie on YouTube:
See the entire list below.
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Reindeer Chow Sundae: Chocolate soft-serve, pretzels, cereal, M&M’S chocolate candies, and hot fudge (Also available during regular park hours)
- Lump of Coal in your Stocking: Cookies ‘n cream milk shake topped with whipped cream, cookies ‘n cream crumbles, and a chocolate doughnut hole
- Candy Cane Tart: Chocolate tart filled with peppermint ganache and topped with festive meringue
- Magic Holiday Tree: Coconut, pecans, and M&M’S chocolate candies on a graham cracker crust
The Friar’s Nook
- Holiday Ham Fried Pie: Flaky pastry filled with baked ham, candied sweet potatoes, and spiced pecans served with pineapple glaze
- Italian Beef Tots: Tots covered in slow-cooked beef, cheese curds, zesty giardiniera, and pot roast gravy
- Peppermint Snowman: Chocolate brownie topped with cookies ‘n cream peppermint mousse
- Winter Milk Shake: Creamy coconut milk shake topped with whipped cream, toasted coconut, cinnamon, and crisp pearls (Non-alcoholic beverage)
Golden Oak Outpost
- Orange Gingerbread Shake: Orange cream slushy layered with gingerbread cookie crumbles and topped with whipped cream, gingerbread spice (Non-alcoholic beverage)
- Gingerbread Cake layered with cream cheese frosting and dulce de leche ganache topped with a gingerbread man chocolate piece (New)
Main Street Bakery
- Minnie-shaped Cinnamon Roll: Cinnamon roll topped with red icing, holiday sprinkles, and a chocolate bow (Also available during regular park hours)
- Letter To Santa: Flourless chocolate cake, hot cocoa mousse, and marshmallows topped with chocolate pieces
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Holiday Pot Roast Melt: Slow-cooked beef on thick toast with cheddar and provolone cheese and beef gravy
- Holiday Turkey Burger: Turkey burger topped with traditional stuffing, provolone cheese, and cranberry chutney on a brioche bun
- Christmas Cookie Cake: Christmas cookie cake roll with buttercream and topped with holiday sprinkles
- Sugar Plum Sundae: Sugar plum soft-serve atop sugar cookie crumbs and topped with whipped cream, crisp pearls, and cotton candy
Sunshine Tree Terrace
- Santa’s Belt Buckle: Pistachio mousse with a dark chocolate truffle center and a chocolate buckle
- Cranberry Citrus Float with Orange-Vanilla Soft-serve Twist: Orange-vanilla soft-serve twist with Sprite Winter Spiced Cranberry and fruity boba pearls (Non-alcoholic beverage) (Also available during regular park hours)
Outdoor Vending Locations Near Cinderella Castle
- Red Velvet Wreath: Doughnut topped with buttercream and holiday sprinkles (Also available during regular park hours)
- Hot Cocoa Churro: Churro rolled in hot cocoa powder and topped with marshmallows and peppermint candy pieces (Also available during regular park hours)
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe
- Chicken Tamale served “Christmas-style” with mild red chile and green chile-pumpkin seed sauces, cilantro rice, pinto beans, and queso fresco
- Chocolate Eggnog Reindeer: Chocolate tart topped with eggnog mousse and chocolate antlers
- Orange-Cranberry Pineapple Punch with a hint of “smoke” from the fireplace (Non-alcoholic beverage)
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Peppermint Brownie Sundae: Peppermint ice cream, hot fudge, and candy cane sprinkles served on a brownie (Also available during regular park hours)
Sleepy Hollow Refreshments
- Holiday Waffle Sundae: House-made red velvet waffle topped with M&M’S chocolate candies, peppermint ice cream, and hot fudge
- Milk and Cookies for Santa: Brown sugar cookie cake topped with chocolate chip cookie dough mousse, milk mousse, and chocolate chip cookies
Tickets for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party are now on sale. The event runs through Dec. 22.
Check out the Florida Foodie podcast. You can find every episode in the media player below:
Use the form below to sign up for the ClickOrlando.com In the Loop: Theme Park Scoops newsletter, sent every Friday morning.