ORLANDO, Fla. – SunRail is extending service on weeknights when the Orlando Magic have home games, and fans going to the games can ride the train for free.
The Florida Department of Transportation and the Orlando Magic are partnering to add an additional southbound “late train.”
The service will start on Monday, Jan. 17, when the Magic host the Portland Trailblazers. Magic game ticketholders just need to show either an electronic or hard copy of their game ticket to a SunRail conductor to get the free pass to the Church Street Station SunRail stop, not far from the Amway Center.
The Train-To-The-Game promotion will run on a total of 14 additional game nights:
- Friday, Jan. 21, vs. Los Angeles Lakers
- Wednesday, Jan. 26, vs. Los Angeles Clippers
- Friday, Jan. 28, vs. Detroit Pistons
- Wednesday, Feb. 16, vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Friday, Feb. 25, vs. Houston Rockets
- Monday, Feb. 28, vs. Indiana Pacers
- Wednesday, March 2, vs. Indiana Pacers
- Tuesday, March 8, vs. Phoenix Suns
- Friday, March 11, vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Tuesday, March 15, vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Thursday, March 17, vs. Detroit Pistons
- Tuesday, March 22, vs. Golden State Warriors
- Friday, April 1, vs. Toronto Raptors
- Tuesday, April 5, vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
Head to the SunRail website to learn more about train fares and schedules.