Shiny, happy: Central Florida forecast calls for warmup into 80s by end of week
ORLANDO, Fla. – After a breezy start across Central Florida, winds will gust near 20 mph Tuesday afternoon. Expect high temperatures in the mid-70s after starting out in the 40s and 50s across most of Central Florida. AdExpect high temperatures near 80 on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, with highs in the mid-80s this weekend. There are no big rain chances in the forecast through the start of next week. We saw no rain in Orlando on Monday, putting our deficit at 2.19 inches since January 1.
Chilly start to week, but pleasant warmup on the way
ORLANDO, Fla. – After starting Monday in the 30s and 40s across most of Central Florida, you can expect a breezy day with highs in the low 70s. Sunshine will abound most of the week, with very limited rain chances and a high near 71 in Orlando. The average high in Orlando on this date is 77. Expect highs in he mid-70s on Tuesday and upper 70s Wednesday, under mostly sunny skies. Don’t forget to set your clock ahead one hour before going to bed Saturday night.
Roller coaster forecast: Front brings cooler temperatures to Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. – A front moving brought rain and storms to Central Florida overnight and will drag cooler temperatures into the region Tuesday. A day after setting some record highs -- Melbourne topped out at 89 degrees Monday, besting the record of 88, set in 1939 -- highs will be in the low to mid-70s Tuesday. [MASSIVE WINTER STORM HITS MOST OF US]Orlando should reach a high around 72. The record high is 87, set in 1944. Even with the recent storms, Orlando has a yearly rain deficit of 1.12 inches.
Central Florida forecast calls for fog, warmth. Rain on the way
ORLANDO, Fla. – We are dealing with dense fog across Central Florida for the third day in a row. There is a dense fog advisory for northern counties until 10 a.m. Thursday. Rain chances increase to 50% on Friday and 60% on Saturday and Sunday. AdOrlando’s yearly rain deficit stands at 2.38. The record high in Orlando on this date is 88, set in 1921.
Warmup, rain highlight this week’s forecast in Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. – After the risk of severe weather over the weekend, things have calmed down Monday behind a front. Expect a 20% chance for rain and a high in the mid-70s in Orlando. Highs in the low 80s are on tap for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, with rain chances staying at 20%. Rain chances jump to 60% on Friday, with highs near 80. As of now, the weekend is looking like highs in the mid-70s, with a 30% chance of rain Saturday and Sunday.
OK, we get it, it’s winter. Wind chill readings hit 20s in parts of Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. – There was yet another cold start across Central Florida as temperatures dropped into the 30s and 40s Wednesday. Feels-like temperatures dipped into the upper 20s in parts of Flagler and Brevard counties, with Ocala reaching a wind chill of 32. [TRENDING: How to get a vaccine in Fla. | Wanted: Man accused of shooting at detective | Cops: Fla. man decapitated hamster]There’s a freeze warning in effect for Orange, Lake, Flagler, Marion, Sumter, Volusia and Brevard counties through Thursday. There is also a wind chill advisory for most of the region as the wind will continue to kick up through 9 a.m. Wednesday. Expect highs in the upper 60s Thursday and the mid-70s Friday and Saturday, with rain chances returning for the weekend.
Central Florida shivers: Even colder air coming our way
ORLANDO, Fla. – We’re starting off cold Tuesday across Central Florida, but Wednesday will be even colder. There is a wind chill advisory for most of Central Florida, and a freeze warning is in effect Wednesday for the northern parts of the region. The wind will continue to kick up through the day, leading to a very chilly afternoon. Orlando will warm to 56 for the afternoon high. The average high in Orlando on this date is 72.
30s alert! Cold front brings drastic changes to Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. – A cold front will bring major changes to Central Florida’s weather. The cold front moves through by the afternoon and temperatures will dramatically drop off. [TRENDING: Missing toddlers pulled from Fla. pond | How to register for vaccine in Fla.]Morning lows Tuesday and Wednesday will be in the 30s across Central Florida. There will be a wind chill advisory in effect Tuesday morning as the wind continues to kick up and temperatures continue to drop. We will stay dry through Friday, then rain chances return at 30% on Saturday and Sunday, with high temperatures near 80 by the end of the week.
You think this is cold for Florida? Wait until next week
Boy Scout Troop 113 in Tomball was on their survival training and got to witness this incredible sunset. ORLANDO, Fla. – Central Florida is starting off in the 30s and 40s on Friday. Ocala reached the freezing point Friday morning and a frost advisory remains in effect until 9 a.m. in Marion County. [TRENDING: Video shows deputy Tasing student | How to get the vaccine in Fla. | NASA tests new moon rocket]The Orlando area will warm to a high in the mid-60s. However, another front brings rain and cooler temperatures early next week, with lows projected to be in the 30s near metro Orlando.
Central Florida flirts with record highs, but another cooldown is coming
ORLANDO, Fla. – We are pinpointing patchy fog across Central Florida on Tuesday morning, with temperatures warm and muggy and most areas in the 60s. Once again, expect high temperatures in the mid-80s on Tuesday and Wednesday ahead of a new front. The average high in Orlando on this date is 72. After warming into the 80s Monday through Wednesday, expect highs in the 60s on Thursday and Friday. By the weekend, temperatures are back in the 70s, with dry conditions.
Orlando nearly hits record temperatures
ORLANDO, Fla. – Central Florida hit a high of 82 degrees in Orlando Monday afternoon. We did not set a record Monday but we did get close. The record today is from 1920 when Central Florida hit 86 degrees in Orlando. Again, very close to a record high, but not getting the record. By Wednesday evening at 6 p.m. the next cold front will be marching into the metro area of Central Florida.
Central Florida about to warm it up
Cocoa Beach Pier now requires all guests to wear face masks as COVID-19 pandemic continuesORLANDO, Fla. – A big warmup is taking place in Central Florida. Expect highs in the mid-80s in Orlando on Monday and Tuesday and the low to mid-80s on Wednesday. We will see a new front bring minimal rain chances on Thursday, but it will drop temperatures. Expect a high in the mid-70s on Thursday, with highs in the 60s on Friday and Saturday. Orlando received no rain Sunday, putting the city’s yearly rain deficit at 1.52 inches.
What. A. Weekend. Sunny skies and 70s in Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. – We enjoyed a milder start across Central Florida on Friday, with many areas in the upper 50s. Highs will reach the mid- to upper 70s Friday in Orlando. The average high on this date is 71. Rain chances are slim over the weekend. Orlando officially received no rain Thursday, putting the city’s yearly rain deficit at 1.36 inches.
Wonderful weather flows into Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. – Thursday started milder than the past several days, and the afternoon will downright beautiful. The average high on this date is 71. The record high on this date is 87, set in 1963. Slight rain chances at 20% roll in by Saturday, with highs in the low 70s. As of now, it looks like next workweek will start in the 80s, with a cooldown later next week.
Here comes the nice weather you’ve been waiting for
ORLANDO, Fla. – With dry air in place behind a front, we are starting off Wednesday on the cool side in Central Florida. Expect high temperatures, however, to climb into the mid-70s later in the day. The average high in Orlando on this date is 71. We will warm to a high near 80 on Friday, with slight rain chances. Expect mid-70s for highs through the weekend.
Central Florida wakes up to freeze warning, frost advisory
ORLANDO, Fla. – Freeze warnings and frost advisories are in effect across Central Florida as cold air envelops the region. There are frost advisories in effect until 8 a.m. for inland Volusia and Flagler counties, northern Lake County, all of Sumter County and a large part of Marion County. There is a freeze warning in effect until 8 a.m. in western Marion. A freeze warning means temperatures will be at or below freezing for several hours. The average high in Orlando on this date is 71.
Chill out, it’s going to warm up -- later this week
Many areas are starting off in the 40s and 50s, with some 30s in northern zones. There is a freeze warning in effect for western Marion County until 8 a.m. Tuesday. A freeze warning means temperatures will drop close to, if not below, freezing for several hours. Overnight lows will range from the 30s to upper 40s. By the middle of the week, temperatures will be in the 70s, climbing near 80 on Friday.
Cool start leads to nice day, but 30s are on the way
Central Florida will once again feel the quick turnaround over the weekend. Sunshine will be out to start, but clouds gradually increase as another cold front approaches the Sunshine State. Future radar FridayClouds will be around to start the weekend, but sunshine breaks out by Saturday afternoon. Most of Central Florida will wake up to temperatures in the 30s. Frost is possible west of I-95.
Sunny, brisk days on tap in Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. – Now the a front has moved through Central Florida, there is rain to the south, but we will see cooler, drier air. Orlando will reach a high in the mid-60s on Thursday. | Tourists flocking to Fla. for vaccine? Friday’s high will be in the upper 60s. The weekend will be dry, but the high on Saturday will be around 62 degrees.
Enjoy the day, but more cool air is on the way
ORLANDO, Fla. – We are pinpointing the approach of a new front across Central Florida. Ahead of the front on Tuesday, expect plenty of clouds, but temperatures will warm into the low 70s for highs. In Orlando, we can expect a high temperature of 72. High temperatures will be in the 60s the rest of the week. We will remain in the 60s through the weekend and for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day on Monday.
Orlando area warms into 70s after cold weekend
ORLANDO, Fla. – After a brisk and downright cold weekend across Central Florida, we’ll see temperatures bounce back Monday. The overnight low will be in the upper 50s. That front will drop temperatures into the 60s for the rest of the week and the weekend. We will have a reinforcing cool front that will keep temperatures in the low 60s for the weekend. The overnight low early Sunday could be in the upper 30s.
Freeze in effect for 2 Central Florida counties
ORLANDO, Fla. – Freezing temperatures are on the way for Sunday morning in Central Florida. There is a freeze watch in effect currently for Marion County and Flagler County through Sunday morning. We are pinpointing a front as it moved through Central Florida on Friday. Expect temperatures to dip into the 30s and 40s tonight with a freeze warning likely in effect by Sunday morning. That warning is in effect for Flagler county and for Marion County.
Cold front drops Central Florida temperatures to 30s, 40s
ORLANDO, Fla. – Central Floridians woke up Tuesday to 30s and 40s after another cold front passed through the region. Tuesday will be a far cry from the record highs -- temperatures in the 80s -- that we saw at the end of last week. Most of Central Florida will warm into the mid- and upper 60s Tuesday and Wednesday. The record low on this date is 26, set in 1918. We will be dry for the weekend, with high temperatures in the mid- to upper 60s.
Welcoming near record warmth into the new year
High pressure will continue to reside over the western Atlantic, keeping any notable fronts well north of the areas. Along with the warmth, expect breezy to gusty winds along the coast Thursday with winds up to 15 miles per hour. RECORDS THURSDAY:Daytona Beach: High: 88 (1990) -- Low: 70 (2015)Leesburg: High: 83 (2015) -- Low: 67 (2015)Sanford: High: 85 (1990) -- Low: 71 (2015)Orlando: High: 85 (1924) -- Low: 69 (1900)Melbourne: High: 88 (1966) -- Low: 72 (2006)The last sunrise of the year is a beauty. Expect generally dry conditions with well above normal temperatures to start off 2021 as high pressure continues to dominate. This will give us a couple of days of near or slightly below normal temperatures.
Central Florida weather ending 2020 on high note
ORLANDO, Fla. – We are starting off Wednesday morning mild, with temperatures in the mid-50s inland to the mid-60s along the coast. The other hazards in the forecast remain along the immediate coast, with beaches seeing a moderate risk of rip currents through the end of the week. The strong high is forecast to finally break down this weekend as our next front arrives on Saturday. The front will eventually drop southeast across Central Florida, with its possible arrival between sunset Saturday and sunrise Sunday. Drier and cooler weather will begin to settle in by Sunday afternoon and into the first half of next week.
2020 ending very nicely -- at least weatherwise
With an onshore breeze, expect a mix of sun and clouds and slight chance of a passing shower along the immediate coastline. Temperatures will remain similar to Monday, with afternoon highs in the Orlando area in the low to mid-70s. As the large ridge slides into the Atlantic, a more dominate east to southeast flow will set up, warming highs into the lower 80s by New Year’s Day. The next cold front arrives by Saturday, bringing back the chance of rain across the area to 40%. Expect drier and cooler weather to start Saturday night and continuing through Tuesday, with highs in the 60s.
Picture-perfect: Warmup leads to lovely weather for last week of 2020
ORLANDO, Fla. – We are starting the last week of 2020 in the upper 40s to mid-50s. Later Monday afternoon, however, expect highs to warm into the low 70s, under partly cloudy skies. Expect a gradual warming trend through the end of the year, with highs nearing 80 degrees by New Year’s Eve. Our next cold front arrives on January 1, with rain chances at 40%. Cooler weather arrives by this weekend, with daytime highs in the 60s.
A new front moves in dropping temperatures in time for Christmas
ORLANDO, Fla. – Central Florida is enjoying a clear start with cool temperatures in the 40s and 50s. Temperatures will be in the mid-70s on Wednesday and in the upper 70s by Christmas Eve day. A new front will bring a 40% chance for rain on Christmas Eve and a big cool down by Christmas Day. Expect morning lows on Christmas in the 30s and high temperatures only in the 50s. The record high for Dec. 22 is 86 set in 2013.
Bundle up: Will the cold stick around for Santa?
The average high on Dec. 18 is 73. #flwx pic.twitter.com/Bvff8eNzgj — Jonathan Kegges (@JonathanKegges) December 18, 2020The average high in Orlando is 72 degrees. [RELATED: Cold weather could move into Central Florida just in time for Christmas]The record high for today is 90° setback in 1961. The average low for today is 52°. The record low for Dec. 18 is 32 set in 1901.
Cold front drops temperatures in Central Florida
(Image credit: John Speck)ORLANDO, Fla. – After a cold front moved through Central Florida, we will enjoy clearing skies with cooler temperatures on Thursday. The normal high in Orlando on this date is 72. The record high is 87, set in 1922. The normal low is 52. The record low is 31, set in 1916.
LIVE RADAR: Front bringing heavy rain, big cooldown to Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. – We are pinpointing a front that will move across Central Florida on Wednesday. The front will come in as a squall line, with heavy rain and some strong wind gusts. Most of the heavy rain will push out Wednesday night. Orlando will reach a high in the upper 70s. Expect 40s and 50s across the region early Thursday morning, with highs in the 60s Thursday and Friday afternoon.
Beautiful day in Central Florida, but rain on the way
ORLANDO, Fla. – We are pinpointing a beautiful Tuesday in the Orlando area after a front moved through Monday. After the last few days in the 80s, we can expect a high of 76. The normal high temperature in Orlando on this date is 73. Behind the front, expect a cooldown, with highs in the mid-60s Thursday and Friday. For the weekend, we will see high temperatures rebound into the low and mid-70s.
Highs hit 80s in Central Florida, but 2 fronts to bring another cooldown
ORLANDO, Fla. – We are pinpointing a front moving across Central Florida on Monday that will bring a 30% chance of rain and more cloud cover. Expect a high temperature of 82 in Orlando ahead of the front. The record high on this date is 86, set in 1919. By Thursday and Friday, highs will be in the 60s, with lows in the 40s and 50s. Orlando has a rainfall surplus of 3.25 inches in 2020.
Will temps reach the 80s this week in Central Florida?
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. – Central Florida is looking at one more chilly night this week. That is only 3 degrees warmer than last night, but it will make a difference. Look for a high of 73 degrees in Orlando with lots of sun. Friday we will be at 74 degrees, the normal high for this time of year, and we will still be sunny and dry. The next cold Front is coming to Central Florida on Monday.
Frost Advisory in effect for a large part of Central Florida
[TRENDING: This woman received the first COVID-19 vaccine | Judge scolds theme park trespasser | Chuck Yeager dies at 97]We are looking at another cold night in Central Florida. There is now a Frost Advisory in Effect for everyone except Flagler, Coastal Volusia, and Brevard counties. Everyone else has the Frost Advisory until 8 a.m. Wednesday. Widespread Frost is to be expected. The high makes it back to 65, not normal, but much better than the 57 Central Florida had for a high today.
Here come the 30s: Rainy start leads to damp, cool day in Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. – We are pinpointing a cold front moving through Central Florida, bringing light rain to the region Monday morning. [TRENDING: ‘Christmas Star’ forming soon | This holiday drone light show is way COOL | Can I legally pass a police car in traffic?] Most of the region started Monday in the 50s, but the coldest air will come early Tuesday, with most of Central Florida dipping into the 30s. We will be warming by Friday and the weekend, with highs reaching the low to mid-70s. Orlando officially received 0.04 inches of rain Sunday, putting its rain surplus at 3.60 inches in 2020.
Cold start gives way to nice day in Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. – It was another chilly start across Central Florida on Thursday. But there is a warmup in store as temperatures will be back into the mid-70s in the afternoon. After starting off in the 30s and 40s across the region, Orlando will reach a high near 73 degrees. Wednesday’s high was 60. The front will drop high temperatures by the end of the weekend into the mid-60s.
Baby, it’s cold outside! Central Florida wakes up to 30s
ORLANDO, Fla. – The coldest air of the season is in place across Central Florida. In Orlando, expect a high temperature of 64 on Wednesday. The normal high temperature for Orlando is 75. Pinpointing the tropicsA gale force non-tropical low pressure system is centered between the Madeira Islands and the Azores. The low has a 10% chance of development over the next five days and will not impact the United States.
Fun while it lasted: After a few cool and breezy days, a warmup is on the way
ORLANDO, Fla. – Central Florida is getting one more chilly start Thursday before warmer air moves into Central Florida. As some dry air sticks around with a northerly wind, temperatures will start out in the 40s and 50s once again. More humid air moves in by the afternoon with a shift in the wind out of the northeast. The National Hurricane Center is giving it a 10% chance of formation over the next five days. The Hurricane Center is giving it a 20 percent chance of development over the next five days.
Groovy, cool forecast: Highs in 70s, lows in 50s
ORLANDO, Fla. – A new front is moving through Central Florida and it’s bringing big changes. Expect patchy fog to start early Monday morning, but it will burn off by 9 a.m. Expect morning lows in the 50s, with afternoon highs in the low and mid-70s through Thursday. Iota s moving west at 10 mph and is likely to make landfall Monday as a Category 3 hurricane. Meanwhile, an area of low pressure could form in a few days over the central or southwestern Caribbean Sea.
Do you see what I see? Nice weekend, cooldown coming
ORLANDO, Fla. – Now that Eta has pulled away from Florida, we can expect a great weekend of weather. Expect highs in the mid- to upper 80s in the Orlando area through the weekend. Meanwhile, Theta is still a tropical storm just south of the Azores, with 60 mph winds as it moves east at 12 mph. Elsewhere, a tropical wave located over the central Caribbean Sea continues to produce a large area of showers and thunderstorms. The National Hurricane Center says there’s a 90% chance of tropical development over the next two days.
Tropical Storm Eta brings more rain to Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. – Central Florida will continue to see off-and-on showers Tuesday due to Tropical Storm Eta, which continues to churn in the Gulf of Mexico, just northwest of the western tip of Cuba. The latest track from the National Hurricane Center keeps Eta away from Florida, except for the Panhandle. Eta does look like it will stay a tropical storm and or weaken to a tropical depression over the weekend as it moves closer to the northern Gulf Coast. For more head to https://t.co/KqvEKAk5Md pic.twitter.com/7dIuZJrFo4 — Troy Bridges (@TroyNews6) November 10, 2020Meanwhile, a new tropical storm developed late Monday. There is also a tropical wave producing disorganized showers and thunderstorms in the eastern Atlantic.
Rain chances ramp up heading into weekend
ORLANDO, Fla. – Temperatures will warm into the mid-80s across Central Florida on Thursday, with a slight chance of rain. Rain chances are at 20% Thursday afternoon, but they increase to 30% on Friday and 50% on Saturday. By Sunday, rain chances ramp up to 70%, with more rain next week. The official track takes Eta to Cuba by the weekend. We will have to continue to watch to see if the track changes based on these model changes.
Central Florida forecast: Changes -- and Eta? -- on the way
ORLANDO, Fla. – We will see a few changes in the coming days in Central Florida as more moisture works into the atmosphere. We’ll see a few more clouds but no rain on Wednesday, with rain chances returning to 20% by Thursday. Rain chances stand at 30% Friday, 50% Saturday and 70% Sunday. Pinpointing the tropicsWe are watching Tropical Storm Eta, which was over Nicaragua on Wednesday morning after making landfall there as a hurricane. We will continue to monitor Eta to see where it’s expected to go after that and how strong it will become.
Coldest air of season invades Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. – Central Floridians woke up Tuesday morning to the coldest air of the season. Many areas of Central Florida started off in the 40s and 50s as reinforcing cool air moved in with a north wind behind a front. Expect highs in the upper 70s Tuesday and Wednesday, with highs back to the low 80s from Thursday through the weekend. The average high in Orlando on this date is 81. Some computer models take it north, back into the Gulf of Mexico, so this is something we will have to watch.
Last day of summer-like temps? Highs to go from 92 to 79 in 24 hours
ORLANDO, Fla. – Big changes are on the way in Central Florida as we pinpoint a new front. We will see a high of 92 degrees in Orlando, and temperatures will be in the upper 80s and low 90s along the coast. For the weekend, we will be dry, with high temperatures in the mid-80s and morning lows in the 50s and 60s. By Monday, high temperatures will be in the low 70s as reinforcing cool air moves in behind a boundary. The National Hurricane Center says there’s a 40% chance the system develops tropical characteristics over the next five days.
Near record heat possible in Central Florida, but fall weather is almost here!
ORLANDO, Fla. – It’s all about the extreme heat in Central Florida, at least for two more days. The record high on this date is 92, set in 1980. Thursday’s high could reach 92, but a new front will bring cooler temperatures to the region. We will see one or two showers possible from Friday through the weekend, but it will stay mostly dry and cooler. High temperatures will be in the upper 70s to start next workweek.
3 more sleeps until it’s (slightly) cooler
Expect a high today of 89 in Orlando, well above the average high of 83 for this time of year. The record high in Orlando on this date is 92, set in 1919. Orlando’s yearly rain surplus currently sits at 1.35 inches, although the city is plus-4.36 inches since September 1. Pinpointing the tropicsZeta strengthened to a Category 1 hurricane from a tropical storm Monday and now has winds of 75 mph. Zeta has moved into Cancun and will eventually push into the Gulf of Mexico before making landfall near Louisiana on Wednesday evening.
What the H-O-T? Temperatures near 90 heading into Halloween
Highs in Orlando on Monday will top off just shy of 90 degrees. Orlando has a yearly rain surplus of 1.43 inches. Pinpointing the tropicsTropical Storm Zeta continues to turn closer to the Yucatán Peninsula and will make landfall in Cancun, possibly as a hurricane, sometime Monday. As of early Monday, Zeta has maximum sustained winds of 60 mph and is moving north-northwest at 2 mph. The area could see dangerous storm surge, as well as heavy rain and wind, from Zeta sometime late Wednesday.
More rain streams into Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. – As plenty of moisture and energy remains in place over Central Florida, we will once again see on and off scattered showers Thursday across Central Florida. By the end of the weekend, rain chances will be lower. Since September 1, however, Orlando has a rain surplus of 4.32 inches. Development of this system is unlikely to occur during the next few days as it passes near western Cuba and moves over the Straits of Florida. Regardless of development, locally heavy rainfall is possible over portions of Cuba, South Florida and the Bahamas through early next week.
Yes, more (heavy) rain is in the Central Florida forecast
ORLANDO, Fla. – Rain chances will be fairly high Wednesday as lots of moisture continues to stream into Central Florida with an east-southeast wind flow. The winds will die down by the evening hours and rain chances will eventually taper off Wednesday night. Rain chances stick around all week. Rain chances stand at 40% for Friday and Saturday. By Sunday, we return to a 30% rain coverage.
Lots of moisture and winds off the ocean will bring more rain into Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. – Showers and some embedded thunderstorms will continue to roll into Central Florida on Tuesday. We will see a chance for rain, on and off, through the afternoon, with a 40% coverage of the region. Expect a 50% coverage of rain Wednesday and a 60% coverage of rain Thursday, with highs in the mid-80s. We only had 0.99 inches of rain officially at the airport Monday, with other areas seeing up to 2 inches or more. Orlando has a rain surplus of 1.48 inches in 2020, but it stands at 4.49 inches since September.
Front bringing some rain, cooler temperatures to Central Florida
Orlando will reach a high Friday near 90 degrees, with a few scattered showers possible at 20%. We will start out in the 60s for the weekend, however, and warm into the low and mid-80s both Saturday and Sunday. We had no rain Thursday in Orlando, putting our surplus at 0.64 inches in 2020. Pinpointing the tropicsA broad non-tropical low pressure system is located about 600 miles east-southeast of Bermuda. Some gradual tropical or subtropical development of this system is possible through the middle of next week while it meanders over the central Atlantic well to the southeast of Bermuda.
2 days of sunshine before front brings rain, cooldown
We will enjoy another dry and mostly sunny day across Central Florida as dry air works in behind a front. Highs will be near 90 Wednesday across Central Florida, with no rain chances. The chance of rain returns Friday at 40%, then comes the cooldown. Strong upper-level winds are expected to inhibit significant development while the system moves west-northwest over the next couple of days. The National Hurricane Center says the area has a 10% chance of developing tropical characteristics over the next five days.
It will be hot and dry in Central Florida, but what about that tropical wave?
ORLANDO, Fla. – Rain chances will be nonexistent for the next couple of days in the Orlando area as drier air works in behind a weak front. Expect rain chances to return to 40% by Friday, but we will be mostly dry through the weekend, with a reinforcing front bringing cooler air by Saturday. We will warm to near 90 in Orlando for the next couple of days. Tracking the tropicsA tropical wave and a broad area of low pressure located about 600 miles east of the Windward Islands have changed little in organization over the past several hours. The National Hurricane Center says the wave has a 30% chance of developing tropical characteristics.
Hot workweek but more fall weather around the corner
Central Florida will warm to 90 degrees, with a 20% chance of rain as a weak front moves through. Expect high temperatures near 90 for the rest of the workweek as drier air works into the region. Orlando had 0.65 inches of rain Sunday, putting our surplus at 1.06 inches since January 1. Some slight additional development is possible during the next day or so while the disturbance moves generally westward near 15 mph. The National Hurricane Center says there’s a 30% chance the system will develop tropical characteristics over the next couple of days.
Tropical moisture means more rain in Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. – Tropical moisture will help set the stage for a few scattered showers and thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon in Central Florid. We officially saw a trace of rain Monday in Orlando, although many areas of Brevard County saw more than 4 inches. Pinpointing the tropicsPost Tropical Cyclone Gamma has maximum sustained winds of 35 mph as it interacts with land over the Yucatán Peninsula. As Gamma weakens, our rain chances have gone down slightly in Central Florida. All the models and the official track keep it away from Central Florida and take it to Louisiana or possibly the Florida Panhandle by the end of the week.
Enjoy Friday, rain will return for the weekend
Tropical moisture moves back in especially for Sunday, increasing rain chances. The storm is the Western Caribbean near the Yucatán and not headed for Florida but will bring more rain to Central Florida. Even on Saturday afternoon, rain chances will be a concern for outdoor plans. Rain chances will be nonexistent on Friday with a high of 84 degrees. Expect rain chances to go up to 50% Saturday and 70% on Sunday.
Jacket in the morning but a warm-up by this afternoon
The kids may need a light jacket heading out to the bus stop but temperatures will rebound with plenty of sun into the mid 80s this afternoon with no rain chances. Pinpointing the tropicsShowers and thunderstorms located over the west-central Caribbean Sea are associated with a tropical wave. Formation chance through 5 days is high at 70%. Formation chance through 48 hours, low, near 0%. Formation chance through 5 days, low, 20%.
Hello, Fall! Cold front to slash rain chances, drop temperatures
ORLANDO, Fla. – If you thought this morning was nice, there is more cool weather on the way as a cold front moves through Central Florida. Cooler air will build in and a drying northerly wind will kick up and bring low to nonexistent rain chances. Some areas in northern Marion County will drop into the upper 50s Wednesday morning and by Thursday morning most of Central Florida with start off in the 50s and 60s. Monday in Orlando the high temperature of 89 degrees. In Orlando, we saw .76 inches of rain Tuesday putting the surplus at 1.85 inches since Jan. 1.
Storms move through Central Florida before cooldown arrives
ORLANDO, Fla. – The sea breeze storms will be at it again Tuesday afternoon like Monday, starting after 2 p.m. Temperatures will be in the upper 80s before the heavy rain moves in but get ready for big changes as a cold front moves in Wednesday. We have a surplus since Sept. 1 of 4.28 inches. The record high for Sept. 28 in Orlando is 96 set in 1921. Pinpointing the tropicsA broad area of low pressure is expected to form over the western Caribbean Sea in a few days.
Afternoon storms return this weekend in Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. – We are pinpointing more of a typical summertime weather pattern for the next couple of days. As moisture increases into the atmosphere, we will notice rain chances creeping back in the afternoons. Expect a high temperature of 90 degrees in Orlando on Friday, with a 60% coverage of rain. Rain chances will remain at 50% through the weekend and 60% starting the workweek. Expect high temperatures in the low 90s into next week, too.
Enjoy this Florida fall weather while it lasts
ORLANDO, Fla. – We are pinpointing much lower rain chances as dry air moves into Central Florida. Expect a 10% chance of rain Wednesday and a 20% chance Thursday. Expect a high of 86 on Wednesday and a high of 89 Thursday and Friday. The average high for this time of year is 89. Rain chances increase to 70% Friday and remain high at 60% on Saturday and Sunday.
Fall in Florida: Lower rain chances -- and temperatures
Expect low rain chances for the next couple of days. We will only see a 20% chance of rain Tuesday in Orlando, with a high temperature of 85. Rain chances increase to 60% Friday through Sunday as more moisture works back in and we pinpoint sea breeze storms. Storm surge and rainfall are combining to bring more flooding along the Texas coast after Tropical Storm Beta made landfall ate Monday near Port O’Connor. Beta is forecast to move inland over southeastern Texas and then over Louisiana and Mississippi later this week.
Back to the 80s? Bring it on
ORLANDO, Fla. – With months of high temperatures in the 90s, it’s hard not to look forward a few days when Central Florida returns to the 80s. Orlando will reach a high of 91 degrees, with a 50% chance of rain across the region. Rain lingers over the weekend at 60%, with highs in the low 90s. And Central Florida will see highs in the mid-80s most of next week. Orlando has a yearly rain surplus of 0.15 inches.
As Hurricane Sally moves away, rain chances decrease in Central Florida
As the system slowly moves away from the Orlando area, however, rain chances here will decrease a bit. Hurricane Sally’s northern eyewall is raking the Gulf Coast with hurricane-force winds and rain from Pensacola Beach, Florida westward to Dauphin Island, Alabama, the National Hurricane Center said. Stacy Stewart, a senior specialist with the National Hurricane Center says the Category 2 hurricane could strengthen further before the entire eyewall moves inland. Sally was a rare storm that could make history, said Ed Rappaport, deputy director of the National Hurricane Center. With Hurricane Sally expected to dump rain for days, the problem could be worse than normal, she said.
Hurricane Sally brings even more rain to Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. – Hurricane Sally will make landfall late Tuesday or early Wednesday likely near the Alabama-Mississippi border while bringing more moisture to Central Florida. * Formation chance through 48 hours, low, 10 percent. * Formation chance through 5 days, high, 70 percent. * Formation chance through 48 hours, low, 10 percent. * Formation chance through 5 days, low, 20 percent.
More tropical moisture means more heavy rain in Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. – Tropical Storm Sally will continue to bring rain to Central Florida on Monday. Tracking the tropicsThe National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane Paulette, located near Bermuda, on Tropical Depression Rene, located over the central Atlantic, on Tropical Storm Sally, centered over the north-central Gulf of Mexico, and on Tropical Depression Twenty, located over the east-central tropical Atlantic. * Formation chance through 48 hours, low, near 0 percent. * Formation chance through 5 days, high, 70 percent.A tropical wave near the west coast of Africa is producing disorganized shower and thunderstorm activity. * Formation chance through 5 days, medium, 40 percent.
Wet weekend on tap in Central Florida; tropics stay busy
Formation chance through the next 2 days is at 10 percent. Formation chance through the next 2 days is 60 percent. Formation chance through 5 days, is 90 percent.Another tropical wave is forecast to emerge off the west coast of Africa this weekend. Formation chance through the next 2 days is zero. Formation chance through 5 days, is 40 percent.
Keep that umbrella in your car for a while. Rain chances remain high in Central Florida
Fla. Rain, rain wont go away. We are in an unsettled pattern, with lots of humid air in place as an area of low pressure continues to spin off the Carolina coast. Rain chances stand at 60% over the weekend, with high temperatures in the low 90s. Paulette will eventually make a turn to the north as it is steered by a big area of high pressure. It will also make a turn because of that same area of high pressure to the north and away from the Lesser Antilles.
Increasing rain chances in Central Florida, and the tropics are poppin
ORLANDO, Fla. We are in the middle of an unsettled pattern across Central Florida, with high rain chances for the next several days. Expect a high coverage of rain as tropical moisture is centered just off the coast of the Carolinas. A 70% coverage of rain can be expected Tuesday through Friday in Central Florida, with rain chances Saturday and Sunday at 60%. Part of the reason we have increased rain chances is the tropical moisture headed closer to North Carolina. Tropical Storm Renee, meanwhile, will possibly become a Category 1 hurricane within the next couple of days.
Have a backup plan for your outdoor Labor Day plans
ORLANDO, Fla. Get ready for a wet Labor Day. While it wont rain all day, waves of showers and storms will move in from the Atlantic with more storms developing for the afternoon and evening. Some of the storms that develop Monday could be strong with heavy rain and gusty winds. Tropical update:Tropical depressions 17 and 18 have formed in the Atlantic and two more are being monitored. Click here for an update on the four systems in the Atlantic.
Scorcher! Low rain chances and a heat index of 105-plus
As dry air remains in the upper levels of the atmosphere and lots of humid air remains at the surface, we will see rain chances holding off a bit. Rain chances remain fairly low on Thursday at 30% before gradually increasing Friday through Labor Day. By Sunday, rain chances increase to 60%. Hurricane Nana has maximum sustained winds of 75 mph as it moves onshore in Belize. Another tropical wave located off the coast of west Africa is merging with the previously mentioned disturbance.
Tropical Storm Nana develops into Hurricane
ORLANDO, Fla. Tropical storm Nana developed into a Hurricane on Wednesday. The hurricane has maximum sustained winds of 75 mph. Hurricane Nana continues to move west toward Belize at 16 mph. As of Wednesday afternoon, Nana was about 60 miles east southeast of Belize City with maximum sustained winds of 60 mph. Omar, meanwhile, has been downgraded from a tropical storm to a depression.
Rain, storms move into Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. Here comes the rain again. Orlando will start Tuesday under sunny skies before the sea breezes collide and the storms move into the region. Expect a high temperature of 90 in Orlando. The record high is 96, set in 1907. Orlandos rain deficit is 3.03 inches since January 1.
Sticky, sweaty and swampy: August in Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. The dog days of summer continue in Central Florida. Orlando will reach a high near the mid-90s Thursday, with a heat index of 105-plus degrees and a 30% chance of rain later in the day. Expect rain chances to increase Friday through Sunday as we get back into a typical summer pattern with sea breezes colliding, News 6 meteorologist Troy Bridges said. Highs will stay in the mid-90s Friday before dipping to the low 90s Saturday. There was no official rainfall in Orlando on Wednesday, putting the citys yearly rainfall deficit at 3.09 inches.
Heres how Laura, Marco will affect Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. Tropical storms Laura and Marco will remain far away from Central Florida, but that doesnt mean they wont have any impacts here. Both storms are on projected paths toward Louisiana and Texas, with landfall expected this week. Highs will reach 94 Monday, with a heat index up to 110 degrees and a 40% coverage of rain. [RELATED: Forecast cones, computer models, more for tropical storms Laura, Marco]Rain chances stay at 40% Tuesday and Wednesday before creeping up to 50% for the rest of the week. Orlando has a yearly rain deficit of 2.64 inches.
LIVE RADAR: More strong storms expected day after possible tornado touches down in DeLand
ORLANDO, Fla. A day after a possible tornado touched down in DeLand, strong to severe storms are expected Wednesday in Central Florida. Possible tornado in DeLandStorms damaged buildings, power lines and cars in Central Florida, with weather officials trying to confirm a possible tornado. [RELATED: Sound of a big huge train | 99-year-old rescued]Meteorologists with the National Weather Service said it wasnt immediately clear whether a tornado had touched down in DeLand on Tuesday afternoon. Forecasters said they detected what looked like a tornado on the radar, but they would survey the area Wednesday to confirm it. A tornado warning was issued around 4 p.m. Tuesday, and residents were urged to take shelter immediately.
LIVE TRACK: Forecast cone, computer models, updates for Tropical Depression 11
ORLANDO, Fla. A tropical depression headed on a projected path north of Puerto Rico is still expected to strengthen into Tropical Storm Josephine, according to the National Hurricane Center. The system has sustained winds of 35 mph. A tropical storm requires sustained winds of 39 mph. Computer models show the system trekking north of Puerto Rico early Monday as a tropical storm before weakening. Most of the rain chances come in after 2 p.m., with a 60% coverage, News 6 meteorologist Troy Bridges said.
LIVE TRACK: Forecast cone, computer models, updates for Tropical Depression 11
ORLANDO, Fla. A system swirling in the tropics is expected to become the next named storm of the 2020 hurricane season. Tropical Depression 11 will soon become Tropical Storm Josephine, News 6 meteorologist Troy Bridges said Wednesday morning. Currently, TD 11 has maximum sustained winds of 35 mph as it moves west at 14 mph, about 1,405 miles east-southeast of the Northern Leeward Islands. It takes 39 mph winds or greater to become a tropical storm, Bridges said. The very latest track takes it north of the Lesser Antilles and north of Puerto Rico as a tropical storm by the end of the week.
Evening strong storms on repeat this week
A late-onset round of storms lingered into the evening hours Sunday with very heavy downpours and lots of thunder, lightning and localized flooding on area roadways. The heaviest rain doesnt begin until after 5 p.m. Monday and, once again, storms will linger into the evening hours. Expect a 60% coverage of rain through the afternoon on Monday and a 30% coverage of rain throughout the evening. Watching this low with a 60% chance for development. pic.twitter.com/eDiNkeqwNv Troy Bridges (@TroyNews6) August 10, 2020The National Hurricane Center is giving this low a 60% chance of development for the next two days and a 60% chance of development for the next five days.
Heat and rain dominate Central Florida forecast
Once again, it will all be about the heat and rain in the Central Florida forecast for the next several days, News 6 meteorologist Troy Bridges said. Orlando will reach a high near 93 degrees Thursday, near the average high of 92 on this state. The yearly rain deficit in Orlando is down to 2.74 inches of rain. Tracking the tropicsTheres nothing of major concern in the tropics, except for one little disturbance, Bridges said. This low is expected to drift west-southwest during the next couple of days, Bridges said.
Rain, rain, rain in Central Florida forecast
ORLANDO, Fla. Rain, rain is here to stay, at least for days. We will see widespread rain at 80% through Wednesday afternoon and 90% from Thursday through the weekend, News 6 meteorologist Troy Bridges said. Orlando has a yearly rain deficit of 3.65 inches, although theres been a surplus of 2.40 inches since June 1. The low is forecast to drift southwest during the next couple of days and any development is expected to slow down because of dry air in the upper levels of the atmosphere. The hurricane center is only giving the system a 10% chance of development over the next five days.
WATCH LIVE: Forecast cone, computer models and updates for Tropical Storm Isaias
The government of the Bahamas has upgraded the tropical storm watch for the central Bahamas to a tropical storm warning and has issued a tropical storm watch for the northwestern Bahamas. Tropical storm conditions continued across portions of the Leeward Islands, the U.S. and British Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico through Wednesday night. Tropical storm conditions are expected in the Central Bahamas beginning Friday morning and are possible in the northwestern Bahamas beginning late Friday. A Tropical Storm Watch is in effect for northwestern Bahamas including Andros Island, New Providence, Eleuthera, Abacos Islands, Berry Islands, Grand Bahamas Island, and Bimini. The timing and movement of this high will dictate where Tropical Storm Isaias will move.
WATCH LIVE: Cone, computer models, updates for system expected to become Isaias on path toward Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. A disturbance in the Caribbean is still expected to strengthen into Tropical Storm Isaias as early as Wednesday as it continues on a projected path toward Florida. As of Wednesday morning, the National Hurricane Center said the system was 55 miles west-southwest of Dominica and was moving west-northwest at 23 mph. The tropical wave is expected to move through the Leeward Islands, and near or over the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico on Wednesday night. [MORE: Seminole, Orange counties offer free sandbags | Heres how to plan and prepare]Warnings have been issued for Puerto Rico, the British and U.S. Virgin Islands and numerous other islands. One model, the GFS, slows the system down as it nears the south and west coast of Florida, she said.
LIVE RADAR: Storms bring heavy rain, lightning to parts of Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. While all eyes are on the tropics right now as forecasters monitor what could become our next named storm of the hurricane season, storms back home are bringing heavy rain, thunder and lightning to parts of Central Florida. Rain chances ramp up to 70% Tuesday in Central Florida, with highs in the mid-90s. As of Tuesday afternoon, the area of low pressure was about 510 miles east southeast of the Leeward Islands, moving west at 23 mph. Environmental conditions are expected to become somewhat more conducive to become a tropical storm later Tuesday.Here is the latest advisory from the National Hurricane Center. For more head to https://t.co/2DMpPv6ZyI pic.twitter.com/YjmQ9HxFJ9 Jonathan Kegges (@JonathanKegges) July 28, 2020The next named storm will be called Isaias.
What you need to know about the tropical disturbance that could become Isaias
ORLANDO, Fla. A tropical disturbance in the Atlantic is expected to strengthen in the coming days and could become the next named storm of the record-setting 2020 hurricane season. The next named storm will be called Isaias. Currently, many computer models project the system moving east of Florida and near the Bahamas by the end of the week. The eighth named storm typically doesnt form until Sept. 24. The record high is 100, set in 1914.
Rain chances linger in Central Florida as tropics get even busier
Rain chances remain in Central Floridas forecast for the weekend as the National Hurricane Center is monitoring three areas in the tropics. (WKMG)As of early Friday, Gonzalo is still a tropical storm with maximum sustained winds at 60 mph. HannaWere also watching Tropical storm Hanna. It could bring flooding rain to far south Texas but it will not impact Florida, according to Bridges. Highs will stay near 92 into next week with increasing rain chances to 60% by Sunday and Monday and on into Tuesday.
Central Florida forecast calls for more rain as tropics heat up
ORLANDO, Fla. The tropics are having an impact on the weather in Central Florida. A tropical wave in the Gulf of Mexico is bringing rain to the Orlando area on Wednesday. The chance of rain in Central Florida will be 60% Thursday through the weekend. Meanwhile, a tropical depression in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean is close to tropical storm strength, though forecasters werent predicting a landfall location. The very latest track on Tropical Depression 7 takes it south of Puerto Rico by Friday afternoon, News 6 meteorologist Troy Bridges said.
Tropical wave brings rain to Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. Rain chances ramp up in Central Florida starting Tuesday, thanks to a tropical wave. It has a 30% chance of development within the next two days as it eventually moves up and away from Florida. Orlando-area forecastRain chances stand at 60% Tuesday in Central Florida, with a high of 93 degrees. The chance of rain dips to 40% from Wednesday through the weekend, with highs in the low to mid-90s. Orlando has a yearly rain deficit of 1.95 inches, although the city has a surplus of 4.10 inches since June 1.
Central Florida sees another scorcher; 2 systems eyed in tropics
ORLANDO, Fla. It will be a sizzler Monday in Central Florida. Weve had dry air in the middle and upper levels of the atmosphere for the last couple of days, leading to lower rain chances, Bridges said. Thats why Mondays rain chances will stay at 30%.Rain chances ramp up to 60% Tuesday and stand at 40% for the rest of the week. The first area is a low-pressure center with disorganized showers and thunderstorms over the central Bahamas and central Cuba. Environmental conditions could become a little more conducive for development of the system as it moves over the Gulf of Mexico the next couple of days, Bridges said.
Chance of storms pick up heading into the weekend
This is all thanks to a plume of tropical moisture over the Bahamas that will track towards the state. Although the bulk of the moisture will remain across South Florida, we will see a slightly enhanced chance of rain. Tropical moisture staying south (WKMG 2020)The latest models show no sign of our weather pattern breaking down anytime during the next seven days. A large ridge of high pressure will keep a similar setup to Friday, with a sturdy onshore breeze. As of now, we are not expecting any tropical development in the next two days
Hit the pool! Enjoy your rain-free day. Heres when wet weather will return
Expect a significant drop in rain coverage across Central Florida on Thursday compared to the past few days. A large ridge of high pressure will swing our winds in from the Northeast, strengthening our east coast sea breeze. Any pop-up storms wont last long, with most of the activity moving out of the area by 4 p.m. This weather pattern will result in increased clouds and rain across most of the area, as we tap into tropical moisture over the Bahamas. TropicsTropical Tracker: Besides a few weak tropical waves in the eastern Atlantic, no development is expected for the next 48 hours.
Storms return to Central Florida as heat continues to pound the region
ORLANDO, Fla. Storms return to the Central Florida forecast, but the heat remains. A weak westerly steering pattern over the next few days will allow for a more typical summertime pattern to return, News 6 meteorologist Candace Campos said. After two dry days across Central Florida, rain chances return Tuesday to a more seasonal range of 40-50%.Storms are not expected to be severe, however, some could become strong, with frequent lightning, periods of heavy rain and wind gusts of 40-50 mph. Tropical Tracker:Besides a few tropical waves rolling off the west coast of Africa, there is not much happening out in the tropics. As of Tuesday morning, the National Hurricane Center is not expecting any tropical development within the next 48 hours.
Heat index to hit 105 before storms strike Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. Feels like temperatures will soar to 105 degrees Wednesday before afternoon storms hit the region. Highs across the region will be in the mid- to low 90s, with heat index readings hovering from 100-105 degrees. A weak low pressure system over the Carolinas will maintain our west-to-southwest flow pattern across the area, Campos said. Deeper moisture will linger across Central Florida for the weekend, with rain chances of 60-70% expected each day. Tracking the tropicsAn area of low pressure over the Carolinas continue to produce a large area of disorganized showers and heavy rain.
More storms to drench Central Florida as tropics start popping
ORLANDO, Fla. As more storms continue to drench Central Florida over the next few days, all eyes are on the tropics. Get ready for another round of widespread storms Monday afternoon in the Orlando area, News 6 meteorologist Candace Campos said. Models show the potential for some localized heavy rainfall amounts along the coastal counties where a few spots may reach 2-4 inches. For the rest of the week, storm coverage will remain near to above normal, with a few strong storms expected each day, especially toward the East Coast. Frequent lightning strikes, strong winds gusts up to 50 mph and locally heavy rainfall of 2-3 inches will continue to be the main threats.
Dont bake me, bro! High heat continues to scorch Central Florida
ORLANDO, Fla. Rain chances are on the rise in Central Florida, but it will still be hot, hot, hot! As the Saharan dust pushes out for a little while, our rain chances will gradually increase, News 6 meteorologist Troy Bridges said. Orlando will see a high of 95 degrees Wednesday, with a 40% coverage of storms in the afternoon. Rain chances jump to 60% from Thursday through Saturday, which is the Fourth of July. We will see a 70% coverage of rain Sunday and then an 80% chance of rain by Monday, Bridges said.
Heat continues, rain chances coming back ahead of July Fourth
The heating trend continues across Central Florida Monday with little relief in sight. News 6 is pinpointing the tropics, as an area of showers and thunderstorms are associated with the tropical wave located over the central tropical Atlantic. The system only has a 10% chance of development within the next five days, as well as the next two days. Rain chances are only at 30% for Monday and Tuesday but will increase to 50% for Wednesday and Thursday end up to 60% for Friday Saturday and Sunday. Saturday is the Fourth of July and it will be hot as a firecracker with a high of 95 with rain chances increasing through the afternoon with a few thunderstorms at 60%.
Hot day, stormy evening with possible severe weather
Rain chances will be up to 50% after 2 p.m. some storms will linger into the evening hours. Expect a 50% coverage of rain on Wednesday and a 40% coverage of rain Thursday and Friday. The record high for yesterday was 98 set in 1987. The record for Mondays rain was 2.38 inches set in 1921. The record high for Mondays date is 99 set in 1924.